Collaborating Minds is a unique problem-solving team. We tackle hard problems and members experience the joy of working together spectacularly well.
- To successfully tackle the most challenging social and business problems
- To be as committed to the growth, development and success of each other as we are to solving tough problems
- To provide members an unparalleled experience of collaborative work
- To constantly improve the state of the art of collaborative problem-solving
- To make every project “the project of a lifetime.”
A little more about us
- We are a unique online community that solves hard problems with insight
- Our members are from around the world and link together on a proprietary structured problem solving and social platform and through a culture and set of behaviors and expectations
- We are a business, but first a community. Our connected network will create a great deal of value (and as a business we’ll capture some of that).
- Our process is as important to us as our results. We know that, paradoxically, focusing on our process will lead to great results.
- We are looking for the right people (with all of these characteristics)
- Good at what they do
- Like to help other people succeed and develop, and to be helped by others
- Enjoy building relationships and eager to do even better
- Avid problem-solvers and want to learn more
- Passionate about the question “What can we do together that we cannot do separately?”
- Not unduly restricted by their employer’s concerns about intellectual property
- Willing to participate in 4-8 hours per month of mind-expanding, thought-providing, valuable to self and others fun.
- Who think this is an idea worth trying!!
- We know that we can improve what we are doing. We want you to help us make our work together increasingly effective.